Watson IoT: Continuous Engineering Summit 2017 is held from 15-17 November, New Orleans, Louisiana. I’m listing the reporting sessions. Fariz, Senior offering manager for RPE, JRS, RELM, Ernest from JRS, myself (Kumar) from RPE have reporting sessions. Looking forward for your presence. Continue reading “Reporting sessions at ICE 2017”
SSLHandshakeException exception is noticed with RPE 2.1.2 while connecting to DNG, RTC, RQM in few environments. This is happening due to the mismatch in ciphers.
One way to fix it is to add cipher supported in RPE into CLM. See http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg22007595 for details.
Another way is use swap JRE directory from RPE 2.1.1 to RPE 2.1.2. The jre direction is found in RPE_INSTALLATION_PATH directory.
IBM Watson IOT CE 2017 is scheduled for 14th to 17th November, 2017 at New Orleans, Louisiana.
Submit the abstracts before last date, register for the conference. Find more details at http://conference.learnquest.com/CESummit17/ Continue reading “Watson IOT: Continuous Engineering for the IoT Summit 2017”
RPE 2.1.2 has been made generally available early this week. With 2.1.2 we focused both on desktop client and on Document Builder (Web client). Some of the interesting ones are
- Extend the reach with support for JSON format for document generation.
- Atlassian JIRA is supported in 2.1.2 and we plan to add more in the future
- Generate comparison document from RPE Studio/Launcher
- For eg, compare multiple version of requirements, etc
- Scalability improvements in RPE Document Builder for large document and concurrent document generation
- Enhanced report permission in RPE Document Builder
- Set permissions at individual assets level
- Generate Word and PDF for JRS reports from within JRS
- Platform support improvements to support MS SQL database, Suse Linux, Edge browser
- Number of usability improvements
- Search in schema
- Zoom in, zoom out studio editor
- Grouped advanced (runtime) variables in Document Builder
- JTS RPE role mapping
- Tag support for Connections
- Group schedules by tag and report name
- Find more on what’s new here.
The team has recorded videos of some of the new features/enhancements from the release. These videos have the voice and caption to serve the purpose effectively.
Watch out more details at Jazz dot net RPE blog space.
Andy Lapping has created set of templates for Rational Publishing Engine to produce reports from Harmony aMBSE models.
You could download the templates and could be used as-is or customized. The zip file also includes a PPT with some more details.
In Continuation to Simplify document generation with RPE Document Builder (Web) post, the recording of the webinar is available at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/5330841770988702465.
Below are the sessions for Rational Publishing Engine and Reporting at InterConnect 2017. Click on the links for the abstract of the session. Looking forward to see you there.
IBM Reporting and Document Generation across the IBM Continuous Engineering Products Sunday, 12:15 PM - 3:30 PM | Lagoon H | Session ID: 6958A
Ask the Experts: Reporting and Document Generation to Support Continuous Engineering Tuesday, 2:30 PM - 3:15 PM | Meet the Experts Forum # 4 | Session ID: 6652A
Reporting without Borders Wednesday, 10:15 AM - 11:00 AM | Tradewinds E | Session ID: 4071A
Getting it Right: Traceability Documents for Product Line Engineering Thursday, 9:30 AM - 10:15 AM | Tradewinds F | Session ID: 4141A
Components and Configuration-Aware Document Generation Thursday, 10:30 AM - 11:15 AM | Tradewinds E | Session ID: 3357A
The Scoop on Configuration-Aware Reporting Thursday, 11:30 AM - 12:15 AM | Tradewinds E | Session ID: 3429A
Find all sessions here: https://myibm.ibm.com/events/interconnect/all-sessions