RPE 1.3 has eGA-ed today, Oct 31st 2014. I want to thank the entire RPE team for all the hard work and creativity they have put in this release.
RPE 1.3 introduces new features, improves existing ones and fixes problems found in previous releases. For information on how to access the release, see the fix list or the system requirements and more please see the RPE 1.3 Download Document
- serviceability – improved error information and identification, visual template debugger etc
- usability – continues the work started with RPE 1.2
- output improvements – overall better quality of PDF and Word documents, new HTML output features (TOC breadcrumbs), new Word output features (multiple documents from a single report)
- security – password protected output documents, digitally signed output documents, digitally signed templates etc
- performance – reduces document generation time for Reportable REST data sources through a more efficient authentication process