Updated 2015.06.09 – new Bluemix URL
The IBM Rational Publishing Engine 2.0 Beta running on Bluemix at https://rpe.mybluemix.net/home/ has been refreshed with the M5 build. This build adds many new capabilities to RPE 2.0 and improves the ones already seen in the M4 build.
Attached are the announcement letter and the updated tutorial in PDF format:
We appreciate the time you take to evaluate RPE 2.0 and we are looking forward for all your feedback. In particular this is what we aim to achieve with this milestone and in general with our beta.
- Is the design simple enough for the end users?
- Do you see all the capabilities that your report designers need?
- Is the interface intuitive enough and the flow simple enough?
- What is missing from this new RPE component to make it attractive for your organization?
We welcome all your feedback at email@example.com
Please ensure you go through the tutorial first. If you choose to skip it for a fast start than your first step should be go to the “Design Page” and use the “Create examples” link.
To further help users explore this build we have recorded presentation videos:
- Document Generator Walk-Through: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAaQ0dHPtwk
- Report Designer Part 1 – First Steps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa5y0aX3w1w
- Report Designer Part 2 – Create your Own Reports: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvPSSyeI2R0
- Report Designer Part 3 – Quick Report Creation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaCx3mKhfHE