Watson IoT: Continuous Engineering Summit 2017 is held from 15-17 November, New Orleans, Louisiana. I’m listing the reporting sessions. Fariz, Senior offering manager for RPE, JRS, RELM, Ernest from JRS, myself (Kumar) from RPE have reporting sessions. Looking forward for your presence. Continue reading “Reporting sessions at ICE 2017”
- Syntax coloring: For any programming language, syntax coloring is a must.
- Line marking: The line containing the cursor has a line marking.
In continuation to RPE 2.1.1 release, the team has recorded videos of some of the new features/enhancements from the release. These videos have the voice and caption to serve the purpose effectively.
Reporting Labs are scheduled at ICT-IoT.
- November 16 – 18, 2016 8:30AM to 5 PM.
- Labs are self-paced with workbooks
- SMEs will be present to answer any questions
Report Management Labs
- Lab IOT9667 – Cross lifecycle project analysis with RELM and JRS
- Lab DEV9311 – Insightful Reporting Using IBM Collaborative Lifecycle Management
- DMT 3722 – Learn to Use Rational Publishing Engine to Create Custom Reports from Rational DOORS Next Generation
- Publish Your Rational DOORS Requirements with RPE
With RPE you could generate the documents with the structure and formatting you need. However, if you want to compare contents of two different views from DOORS NG or test plan or test cases across different configuration or version, how would you?
RPE does not have an inbuilt solution for comparing documents. With the help of Microsoft Macro VB script, one could compare two documents to get representation of a third document that contains the differences between the two compared documents, and it is marked by using Track Changes. Continue reading “Document Comparison between configurations or versions or views”
RPE 1.3 and above is capable of generating configuration-aware document from CLM environment with Configuration enabled.
My colleagues Sunil and Dragos have put a video that explains document generation from RPE desktop client and RPE Web document builder.
Find documentation related to configuration-aware below.
While building a cross product template from DNG to Design manager, the derived by attribute links to model diagram from Design Manager. How do you know whether it is a use case diagram or sequence diagram or something else?
If you make a GET request to DM model OSLC / permanent URL (https://server:9443/dm/models/_Eea40KY8EeWtTLergOJe7g~OLDID__6018453__1) with Accept header as application/rdf+xml, you get OSLC representation of the resource. Looking at RDF/Description/type@resource attribute mentions whether the model is a use case or sequence diagram or etc. Continue reading “Understanding type of the model from DM”