Andy Lapping has published a fantastic training material for using Rational Publishing Engine with Rational Rhapsody on https://ibm.app.box.com/s/w2wti775zkn25uxzh2io7yixkgraz4wi
This is one the best, if not the best, education material I’ve seen for RPE and Rhapsody and it adds to Andy’s already long list of contributions to RPE. @Andy – thank you so much for all the help.
The training gives an introduction to RPE and continues with basic concepts before elaborating on advanced techniques. Everything is beautify explained and the concepts are introduced incrementally in a way that it is easy to follow and understand.
- Overview of Rational Publishing Engine
- Creating Basic Templates for Rhapsody
- Formatting in RPE
- Filtering and Conditions
- Bookmarks and Hyperlinks
- Debugging Templates
- Creating Advanced Templates for Rhapsody
- RPE in a Jazz Environment
- Recursing Through Rhapsody Project Structures
- Variables and ‘Looking Down the Tree’
- Reporting on Multiple Rhapsody Projects