Reporting Labs are scheduled at ICT-IoT.
- November 16 – 18, 2016 8:30AM to 5 PM.
- Labs are self-paced with workbooks
- SMEs will be present to answer any questions
Report Management Labs
- Lab IOT9667 – Cross lifecycle project analysis with RELM and JRS
- Lab DEV9311 – Insightful Reporting Using IBM Collaborative Lifecycle Management
- DMT 3722 – Learn to Use Rational Publishing Engine to Create Custom Reports from Rational DOORS Next Generation
- Publish Your Rational DOORS Requirements with RPE
IBM Reporting, Analytics, and Document Generation session is scheduled for 17th Nov from 1PM to 5PM.
The session will focus on the latest improvements for the Jazz Reporting Service and Publishing Engine and how self service reporting can better support project teams in your community.
Attend VoiCE to provide feedback, concerns and suggestions around reporting tools.
ICE-IoT – IBM Watson 2016 is held from 15-17 November, Long Beach, California (on the Queen Mary). More details here: http://learnquestconference.com/iceiot16
More information in upcoming posts.
IBM Continuous Engineering for the Internet of Things is taking place these days in Chantilly, Virginia.
The Reporting Team is present with Rational Publishing Engine being represented by our Product Manager, Jared Pulham. For questions on RPE’s product strategy and demos of RPE please pay Jared a visit at the reporting booth.