IBM Watson IOT CE 2017 is scheduled for 14th to 17th November, 2017 at New Orleans, Louisiana.
Submit the abstracts before last date, register for the conference. Find more details at http://conference.learnquest.com/CESummit17/ Continue reading “Watson IOT: Continuous Engineering for the IoT Summit 2017”
Reporting Labs are scheduled at ICT-IoT.
- November 16 – 18, 2016 8:30AM to 5 PM.
- Labs are self-paced with workbooks
- SMEs will be present to answer any questions
Report Management Labs
- Lab IOT9667 – Cross lifecycle project analysis with RELM and JRS
- Lab DEV9311 – Insightful Reporting Using IBM Collaborative Lifecycle Management
- DMT 3722 – Learn to Use Rational Publishing Engine to Create Custom Reports from Rational DOORS Next Generation
- Publish Your Rational DOORS Requirements with RPE
ICE-IoT – IBM Watson 2016 is held from 15-17 November, Long Beach, California (on the Queen Mary). More details here: http://learnquestconference.com/iceiot16
More information in upcoming posts.
RPE 2.1 is a solid, feature rich release and for me it is extra special as it’s the last as the product’s architect. The project is carried on by my team, talented people that put a lot of heart in the work they do.
When I started this project 9 years ago I never expected it will grow into what RPE is today. I’m amazed, grateful and proud to see you rely on the tool I’ve created and learn of the creative ways in which you use RPE to solve a multitude of complex problems.
RPE has been an important part of my life but the time was right for a change so in March I’ve joined the IBM Internet of Things team. I hope this will be as interesting, fun and rewarding as building RPE was.
IBM Continuous Engineering for the Internet of Things is taking place these days in Chantilly, Virginia.
The Reporting Team is present with Rational Publishing Engine being represented by our Product Manager, Jared Pulham. For questions on RPE’s product strategy and demos of RPE please pay Jared a visit at the reporting booth.