This is the first time RPE has published a milestone during the release cycle. RPE 2.1.2 M2 Milestone is available to install desktop (Studio an Launcher) and deploy Document Builder (web). If this is the first time you are looking to try RPE and you need a RPE trial license, please contact your sales representative and they will get you going in no time.
Important Features and Enhancement included are the following.
- Generate documents from Atlassian JIRA that produces JSON through it’s REST API
- Simplify data source configuration
- Document generation from CLM enabled with JSA (SSO)
- Document Builder
- Improved asset permission to make individual asset as public / private. Add co-owner to an asset.
- Improved Runtime Variables administrative page
- Map JTS roles to RPE role when Document Builder is configured to use JTS authentication
- Tag support for connections
- Add tag for connections
- Advanced search
- Search by tag while associating data source to a connection.
Find more details at https://jazz.net/pub/new-noteworthy/rpe/2.1.2/M2/index.html.
Any feedback are welcome.